Monday, April 24, 2006

Happy Birthday to my Dearest Darlingest Mommsy!

Oh man. I haven’t updated in FOREVER. Those pics are…older. So, what’s going on in my life. **Squeals** I have the biggest secret and I can’t tell anyone and it’s killing me because I really really really really really really really really really want to tell people and I can’t tell until I get the go-ahead. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Ok. **gasps** But I have another thing that’s not a secret that I can tell!!!!! Next year, for the musical at school, we are doing The Secret Garden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And for the play, we are doing Arsenic and Old Lace!!!!!!!!! eep! I am soooooo excited. Especially because there are only a handful of girls that Mrs. Porter knows of that will be dedicated to the musical and I am one of them and I have a good voice and loooooooove acting and have been in 2 of the productions and was an extra in the third and I think I have a good chance of maybe having a semi-important part and I am rambling and I haven’t had a period in a really really really long time. The end-of-the-sentence period. Not the special-time-of-month period. Wow. I’m tired now. I used up all my energy into typing and Christie is reading this as I type and It’s getting kinda funny because she makes faces and says weird stuff when I’m typing. Like she laughs when I type “period”.
SHELL!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME MORE OF YOUR STORY!!!!!!!! I’M DYING HERE!!!!! I HAVE NOTHING TO DO LIKE THAT AND YOU ARE LEAVING ME HANGING!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lendiel said...

Tell you WHAT???????