Monday, June 25, 2007

Um, sorry?

So, I didn't realize I haven't updated in so long. Maybe it's because I have started so many new posts, then can never finish them.


And Now, Some Interesting Facts About Me Since My Last Post:


I am now officially a senior.

I am currently in Colorado Springs visiting some friends who own a pizza place.

I got my hair cut again.

The play went well.

I am filling out an application for a job.

I'll be 17 in less than a month.

I really really have to start learning my music for the KCDA women's honor choir that I was accepted into again.

Sarah is really really cute.

These are my feet a week after I got a pedicure for my 16th birthday.

Shell, help me out. What else has gone on? I am drawing a blank and can't think of anything.

1 comment:

Shiplass said...

Your feet are pretty! Sorry I haven't called you. Whenever you call I'm at work or on the phone with someone else, and then when I can call you back its like the middle of the night! And I'm not sure when a good time to call is :(
Hows your trip?? I wanna go to C.O.! Lucky...