Monday, February 06, 2006

I'm baa-aack!

On a happy note, Vikings on Broadway went really well. It was a blast! My favorite songs were Trashin the Camp and A Song That Goes Like This. They were hilarious! The guy who sang the main part for TtC (Anthony) was so awesome. He has a great voice. It's just plain gorgeous. Ok, I'm officially weird. I have a thing for guys with really good voices, especially baritone/bass. Maybe because my dad has a baritone/bass voice and I absolutely love it. **thinks thoughtfully** ok...I have to go and work on my project, but I shall add more later.

~Carol

1 comment:

Shiplass said...

You FINALLY update!! I know, I haven't seen you in forever. Life if kinda crazy right now. Hhheeemm...lets see. I dunno...Oh! Are you going to homecoming? Cause I am. YOU NEED TO COME!! I'm going to Rachel Mangold and her friends I think. Her or Tristin.
*hugs*
Later
-Shell