Monday, November 06, 2006

Sinking! I'm siiiiiiinnkkkiiiiinnnggg!! (It's like melting, only better, yet still bad)

Yah, so, The Secret Garden opens this Thursday.

We aren't even close to being ready.

The set isn't even done yet.

We still are working on costumes.

We are doing makeup and costumes for the first time today.

We haven't even run through the whole thing beginning to end.

We just added very troublesome mics on Friday.

We still have to paint.

The newspaper is stressing me out!!

I haven't any time to do my homework!

I have resulted to a map of my homework and exactly when I'm going to do it.

Today and tomorrow we are having work days and I don't get home until at least 10:10.

I have been at school since 7:30 this morning.

My mom is due in a month minus a day!

She will probably have her in 2 or 3 weeks.

Mr. Berthot is really pissed at me and is now trying to suck $6 out of me because my mom just
happens to be having a baby the weekend of the district honor choir day and so I couldn't try out.

I think this is enough short sentences.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

3 comments:

sixth lie said...

maybe spending five minutes blogging wasn't the the bet use of your time, huh?

Lendiel said...

Maybe I needed the 5 minutes it took me to blog. Oh, and monday's rehearsal: Eine Katastrophe. (that's german)

Lendiel said...

hey